TyBugs is the working title for our prototype Task Tracking and Project Management software. This project is currently in early development – it is not considered feature-complete or polished. Typhoon Systems does not support this software. Executables and information are provided here for our testing purposes only.
The following downloads are zip files containing executable programs and supporting data. The software are files herein are provided for our testing purposes only, and are not warranted as fit for any other purpose.
<no download links available at this time>
When you first use the TyBugs software, there are a few things that you should know:
- Creating your User Account – your first steps with TyBugs.
- Users, Branches and Tasks – an introduction to the concepts employed in TyBugs.
- Working with Filters – how to use filters to customise your view of the task list.
- Task Life Cycle – how a task enters the system, and where it goes from there.
The following short guides describe the typical TyBugs workflow for various roles:
- External Tester – a member of the general public or a private testing group who is submitting feedback on a product.
- Quality Assurance Team Member – a member of a project team who is responsible for coordinating testing.
- Development Team Member – a member of a project team who is working on the product.
- Administrator – someone who is configuring a new project in TyBugs.
The following are a number of advanced topics which can be very useful for more complex projects but which require a solid understanding of the TyBugs workflow:
- Integration – how bug reports are moved between branches when a shared codebase underlies several products.
- Allowing External Access – how you might provide limited access to users outside your core team.
- Managing Users and User Groups – how you invite new users to your team, or new testers to your test group.